Chuck Miller provides construction expert witness services. Chuck has 50+ years of construction industry experience. Additionally, he has invested in professional education and has extensive training in alternative dispute resolution, As a result, Chuck has the knowledge and ability to be a convincing construction industry specialist when serving as a professional witness and/or providing expert testimony during a dispute hearing.
Construction Industry Experience
Chuck’s residential construction industry experience includes:
• 38 single-family custom home projects in Ada County, Idaho – ten (10) of which he designed;
• 776 military family housing units at the Aliamanu Military Reservation in Oahu, Hawaii;
• 200 military family housing units at the Naval Weapons Station, Yorktown, Virginia;
• 200 military family housing units at Tustin Naval Air Station, California;
• 300 military family housing units at Naval Station Long Beach, California;
• 28 modular military family housing units at the Sierra Army Depot, California;
• 886 military family housing units at Ellsworth Air Force Base, Rapid City, South Dakota; and
• apartment complexes in Manassas and Richmond, Virginia;.
His commercial construction industry experience includes:
• an optometric center in Boise, Idaho;
• Hidden Springs Community club house and pool;
• Smart Start Pre-School;
• Ada County Library Hidden Springs Branch;
• Hidden Springs Dental office,
• Hidden Springs Mercantile Expansion,
• Hidden Springs Marketplace mixed-use project.
• Fleet Recreation Facility at Norfolk Naval Station, Norfolk, Virginia;
• Administration Building at the Radford Army Ammunition Plant, Radford, Virginia;
• Timberline Day Lodge on Mt. Hood, Oregon;
• medium security prison in Dillwyn, Virginia; and
• high-rise masonry façade and roof repairs at Co-Op City, Bronx, New York.
Chuck has earned eleven (11) of the thirteen (13) professional designations offered by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
• Graduate Master Builder (GMB)
• Graduate Master Remodeler (GMR)
• Certified Graduate Builder (CGB)
• Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
• Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (CAPS)
• Master Certified Green Professional (CGP)• Certified Green Professional (CGP)
• Master In Residential Marketing (MIRM)• Certified New Home Marketing Professional (CMP) and
• Master Certified New Home Sales Professional (MCSP)• Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
He is also a licensed instructor of NAHB courses.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Training
Chuck has completed the Construction Dispute Resolution Services (CDRS) Principles and Practices of Arbitration, Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Dispute Review Board training
Expert Witness Clients
Chuck’s Expert Witness Services clients include:
• Wurst & Associates P.C., Twin Falls,
• Idaho; Hawley Troxell, Idaho Falls, Idaho;
• Powers-Farley Attorneys, Boise, Idaho;
• Hawley Troxell, Pocatello, Idaho;
• Michael Pogue Law, P.C., Sun Valley, Idaho;
• Joe Frick PLLC, Boise, Idaho;
• Erin J. Wynne, Wynne Law, PLLC, Boise, Idaho;
• Greg Ferney, Idaho Law Group, Nampa, Idaho;
• Hepworth Holzer LLC, Boise, Idaho; and
• Rapoport Law Offices, Chicago, Illinois;.
In addition, Chuck has served the Idaho Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses and the Idaho Contractors Board since 2008 as an advisor and expert witness reviewing complaints against contractors and providing written opinions regarding the techniques, practices, conduct, quality of the services provided, ethical appropriateness of the client/professional relationship, and any violations of violation of public laws, ordinances or rules of State or any subdivision thereof, relevant to contracting or the Board’s rules, and code of ethics.