“The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” — Eric Hoffer
As we prepare for another Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to encourage everyone to count our blessings. It has been a challenging couple of years for many of us. But I sincerely believe in the Law of Attraction and the importance and power of developing an “attitude of gratitude.” Learning to appreciate what we have makes life more valuable and meaningful. Sharing our gratitude improves your quality of life because it can only result in positive emotions. So let’s spread some positive emotions. I’ll start.
- I am grateful for my faith and my connection to my Source of Being.
- I am grateful for my ability to think and reason and choose and for my desire to learn and grow.
- I am grateful for having been born in the USA and for the freedoms we enjoy – the freedom to worship and believe as we choose, the freedom to express our opinions, the freedom to elect our leaders.
- I am grateful for my family and friends and for the love and friendship we share
- I am grateful for my health, for the food that nourishes me and the fresh water that sustains me.
- I am grateful for my home and for a warm comfortable bed to sleep in
- I m grateful for my successes in life – personal and professional
- And I am grateful for the challenges that I face – for the opportunities they provide to face and overcome my fears and to learn and grow.